Security and Privacy
We take the security and privacy of your information seriously!
We collect Site Visitorship Information and Personally Identifiable Information voluntarily provided by Site visitors.
- Site Visitorship Information is anonymous, and it contains site activity data such as how many people visited the Site, the pages/products they visited, where they came from, and etc. Site Visitorship Information never contains any Personally Identifiable Information as described later.
- Our site utilizes cookies for its online shopping function. A cookie is a small piece of information that a web site sends to a visitor’s computer and which is then stored on the visitor’s hard drive. Although we assign a cookie to a visitor’s computer, it does not know who that visitor is unless that person specifically tells us.
- Personally Identifiable Information is the information that you provide of yourself as you create your account, using our online contact us form, or as you are logging in or going through the checkout process on our site. When you provide us an e-mail address or phone number, we retain this information only for responding to you or for order related questions. Andree By Unit does not share with or sell to others your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Our site has been issued a Comodo Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates and it utilizes a true 2048 bits encryption to provide secure transactions between our customers and our secure pages. These secure pages include shopping cart, checkout, login, and account related pages. Your web browser should provide a lock icon when the SSL certificate has been automatically activated. You can rest assure that your confidential information is absolutely safe with us.
- When you pay by credit card, we send that information to our merchant account solutions company Authorize.net for processing. This is done over a secured connection with 2048 bits encryption and your confidential data cannot be viewed, intercepted, or altered by anyone while in transit.
- If required by law, court order or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise advisable, we may disclose your information.